This listing is for PRE-ORDER resin Night Owl helmet inspired by Bo-Katan Kryze and Koska Reeves (from The Mandalorian). We expect to have our molds finished in the next week and Wave 1 to begin shipping within the next month.
Wave 1 features early bird pricing (10% off) that automatically appears in your cart. Once these are gone and we move into full production, normal pricing will be in effect.
Note: Pictures shown are our painted masters. Once we have finished casts and painted helmets from Wave 1, we'll update images. Resin helmet kits and parts will all be a solid blue/grey color.
This listing is for a single helmet available in 3 finishes for each style.
1. Raw Resin Kit - includes the helmet, rangefinder, stalk, rear vents, and either 1 (Koska) or 2 (Bo-Katan) earcaps depending on the style selected. Bo-Katan helmets will also include stencils for the helmet details (paper prototype can be seen in photos).
2. Fully Finished helmet - these are fully finished and painted helmets that include installed visor and padding/lining. (Rangefinder will come uninstalled but easily attaches via internal thumb screw)
3. Custom Painted Fully Finished helmet - these are the same as above but with a custom paint job of your choosing or design! If you choose this option, we'll reach out to you to discuss your custom paint job - photos of custom painted Armorer helmets are just ideas/concepts of custom painted helmets.
Our helmet is based off of the model from Sean Fields / Project 842. Used with permission. (Model is available here: Bo-Katan inspired 3D printable helmet) (Changes we made include the rangefinder and the earcaps to allow for Bo-Katan and Koska variants).
Stencils were created by Nat Roman. We'll have full stencil sets including the shoulder logo and battle damage available soon as well!
- Internal maximum circumference is 27" on a raw helmet.
- 9" tall from top to back of bottom lip
- 12" tall from top to front of bottom lip
- Inside bottom lip
- 8.25" ear to ear
- 9.75" front to back